Ever since it became a thing, I was able to set up my site to have both a light and a dark theme, and it would switch automatically depending on the system’s settings.
Said dark theme has been tinkered with for a long time until I found the right color palettes for my linking that is. Totally inspired if not blatantly stolen from one of Tweetbot’s dark mode themes 😉. So much so that I was playing with the idea of making it permanently, dark.
So, today I went ahead and made the necessary CSS changes here and there and now the lights are out on my site, if you will, with an always dark theme, ish.
I don’t think I have broken anything or messed up, but I’m sure I’ll find something at some point.
Meanwhile, I’m happy, for now.